Motorcyle Tour of Spain Part 6 – Potes to Cervera de Pisuerga… Maximum Faff #Spain #travel
The penultimate day of full riding begins.
The weather was changeable again and we were starting to realise that the Picos de Europa was just a collection of micro climates and once we made it through the deluge of rain, the weather improved dramatically and revealed even more scenic gems.
Phil was on good faffing form. This episode concludes in the town of Cervera de Piseurga for a fuel stop.
– Typical early morning garage start… some faffing
– My thoughts on the Spanish roads and their awesomeness
– Reiterating that bikes heal people. Cold, what cold… lets ride!
– The first of Phil’s faffs, he forgets his earplugs this time
– Thrash through the foothills, I have the delusion that I’m in the TT
– Beardo takes point and the rain comes down… hard
– I swear at the rain…. a lot
– It dries up and I chase Beardo through some amazing switchbacks
– An Oh F**K moment as I almost low side the bike on a switchback
– Beardo getting his knee down
– Beardo pulls over to check directions and Phil suggests finding a lay by
– Change of Provence and change of road surface
– Stop at a view point for a debrief and we discover why Phil was faffing again
– Back on the road where the scenery became pretty special
– I explain my theories on Spanish road works
– Phil chases me down on the roads leading into Cervera de Pisuerga
– Stop for petrol and a lesson from Beardo about getting your knee down
– We’ve lost Nick!….. Nick found us 🙂
– Big cow!
Brighton Breakdown – Anders Schill Paulsen
Lights Out Work Out – Niklas Ahlström
Hotshot 2 – Niklas Ahlström
@thebathbiker on Instagram (The Bath Biker)
@thebathbiker on Facebook
Video Credit to Phil “The Rainmaker”