Bike Tour of Spain Portion five – Sunshine… clouds… sunshine… clouds #Spain #travel
Satisfied New 12 months!!!
I’m so sorry about the sound high quality on this just one… I experimented with my absolute greatest to preserve it.
Just after stopping for lunch, we get again on the street and the surroundings can make a remarkable alter! A lovely lake, with the Picos de Europa mountains as a again fall. It was genuinely stunning and regretably the GoPro camera’s just don’t do it justice.
The climate was very changeable though and we ended up again in the clouds before turning all around to make our way property.
All in all a very very long and very fantastic day of riding. We should have expended a fantastic 10 or eleven several hours including all the stops and faffing all around.
Online video Contents:
– I neglect to place my earplugs in…. again
– Trapped powering a police auto
– extraordinary surroundings and winding roadways by the lake
– Back again into the clouds
– Sat Nav failure… which was starting to be a prevalent incidence
– Turning all around to appear for gas
– Phil and Beardo focus on overtaking manoeuvres
– Another sat nav failure
– I present you the distinction between a street and a race keep track of )
– Back again to the leading of the mountain, the problems ended up even worse than the early morning
– I considered we dropped a rider, but Phil was just stopped to clean his visor
– Past couple of miles blasting again to property
– Arrival in Potes and we are all fatigued. Time for a beer
– Will not use the entrance brake while cornering
Elias Naslin – On My Personal (Instrumental)
Aldenmark Niklasson – I Will Be Okay
Niklas Ahlstrom – Pure Gold
@thebathbiker on Instagram (The Tub Biker)
@thebathbiker on Facebook
Online video Credit score to Phil “The Rainmaker”